02 August 2007

More iPhone Awesomeness

Got myself an iPhone. Oh yes. That's right. iPhone. Feelin' pretty good about this decision.

This does not mean everybody needs to start sending me emails like crazy 'cause they know I'll get them in a timely manner. I will do my best but it's an iPhone, ok?, not a crackberry. That being said, I'm just gonna try to get the usefulness out of having a smart phone that I need without doing all the asshole things that smart phone owners do. And, before anyone asks, no AT&T's network doesn't reach into the tunnels. When I'm on the train, that's Max time. Ok? Got it? Awesome.

That being said, I really dig this thing. This is me coming from the world of regular, boring phones whose only data capability is SMS/MMS messaging. I just upgraded from a not-fully-enabled Razr to an iPhone and that's a pretty nice step. The web browsing is absurdly smooth and fast on my wifi, and email functionality is pretty easy to use. The whole thing is just so nice, I'm never going to be able to go back.

In other news, I got my power adapter for my Macbook Pro, so now I'm able to work normally on my projects. So, all around, things are looking up for me and for getting things done in a timely manner. Feelin' good about all of this.

Later, space cadets. It's time for me to go watch youtube videos on my iPhone.

No comments: